With our previous event, the Carbon Fibre Infusion Workshop, receiving overwhelming positive feedback, we could not wait any longer to host another fantastic event for our members!
Thank you to everyone who attended the presentation by the Chief Engineer of CDL Systems from Lockheed Martin!
The workshop concluded on February 8, 2023.
If you are an existing AIAA Member, please keep an eye out for future events!
Otherwise, please follow the application process found in the Join Us tab to become a member today!
Benefits of becoming an AIAA Member:
- No time commitment required!
- Free entry to all future events and presentations!
- Gain valuable networking experience and industry skills for career opportunities in the Aerospace industry!
- Access to thousands of aerospace publications and textbooks on the official AIAA website!
- Access to our Junior Executive Program to learn more about how to successfully run and lead a student branch!
Kurt Weppler P.Eng.
With over ten years of experience in the aerospace field, Lockheed Martin's Chief Engineer of CDL Systems will be visiting the University of Calgary and presenting to AIAA members!
Carbon Fibre Composite Infusion Event
Carbon Fibre Workshop concluded on
September 14, 2022 at 5:00pm.
Keep an eye out for future events!